1. Personal information: The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information: The Company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies: The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
4. Contact by the Company: The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to: - Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest. - To send newsletters.
5. The Company and links to other web sites: The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Company, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.